Completely in the canal
Completely-in-the-canal hearing aids are molded to fit inside your ear canal and can improve mild to moderate hearing loss in adults.
A completely-in-the-canal hearing aid:
- Is the least noticeable in the ear
- Is less likely to pick up wind noise because the ear protects the instrument
- Is easy to use with the telephone in most cases
- Uses smaller batteries, which typically don't last as long as larger batteries
- Doesn't contain extra features, such as volume control or directional microphones